Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish
- From: Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>
- To: General discussion about sawfish wm <sawfish-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish
- Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:31:32 -0500
Christopher Roy Bratusek <zanghar freenet de> writes:
> patch for making it the way I would expect it:
If we were to go that route it should probably be:
diff --git a/lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl b/lisp/sawfish/wm/ext/match-window.jl
index 64c8aee..3028db9 100644
@@ -365,21 +365,10 @@
(quotient (cdr size) 2)))
- (gravity (cond ((symbolp value)
- ((and (< x 0) (< y 0))
- ((< x 0)
- ((< y 0)
- (t nil))))
+ (gravity (when (symbolp value)
(window-put w 'gravity gravity))
- (when (< x 0)
- (setq x (+ (- (screen-width) (car size)) x)))
- (when (< y 0)
- (setq y (+ (- (screen-height) (cdr size)) y)))
(move-window-to w x y))))
> ... Well, the current solution of course also makes sense (-20 from
> right border instead of resolution specific).
> So we should leave as is.
I seem to remember that that's how fvwm, and possibly others, handles
negative values -- I'm pretty sure this isn't unique to sawfish, iow.
That's the behavior I'd expect for negative values, anyway.
Jeremy Hankins <nowan nowan org>
PGP fingerprint: 748F 4D16 538E 75D6 8333 9E10 D212 B5ED 37D0 0A03
] [Thread Prev