Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish

On 8/25/09, Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com> wrote:
> Hi. Let us see the second questionnaire on how you use Sawfish.
>
> Now, tell us,
> * What's your focus mode?
click
and (setq focus-windows-when-mapped t)
> * Favorite scripts?
jump-or-exec
sawfish-mode for emacs
and matcher (although it is a offical script)
> * Your own hacks?
I wrote some code to search word with sdcv. It is here and need help.
https://mail.google.com/mail/h/1frzr9petzq5j/?v=c&s=l&l=sawfish&th=1235c12a7bd3959b
Another is to display which window is alive, used before quit.

--
Regards
Lei