Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish

> * What's your focus mode?

When the mouse moves over a window it gets focus and gets raised
(without clicking).

> * Favorite scripts?

old-window-menu. This basically does the same thing as the default
some time ago. All open windows are listed under a menu item of the
root pop up menu without any grouping. So the list is only one level
deep and every window appears there.

I also like

(define-special-variable move-outline-mode 'box)
(define-special-variable resize-outline-mode 'box)

> * Your own hacks?

Changing the middle mouse button to the right mouse button to bring up
the root pop up menu. This I needed because I don't have a 3-button
mouse so the middle click is done by clicking both buttons at the same
time which I don't like.

> * Suggestions on additional question items?

If you use sawfish standalone but also use a tray application, what do
you use? Stalonetray? Trayer? Something else?

Cheers,
Daniel