Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Christopher Roy
Bratusek<zanghar freenet de> wrote:

> enter-exit, as it's the fastest in my eyes and avoid 4 billion clicks a
> session just for focussing :D

Oh, I forgot to mention, I use a script I downloaded from the wiki
(and later customized) to focus by regular expression. It is amazing
and you don't need to click at all. You can list all windows, or only
those in the same class or workspace. and the search is incremental.
it is based on iswitch-window.jl

I also use the select to north-south-west-east window. So most of the
time I don't have to click to select
and the mouse can be anywhere it wants to be.

--
--dmg

---
Daniel M. German