Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish

Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 13:09 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
> Hi. Let us see the second questionnaire on how you use Sawfish.
>
> Now, tell us,
> * What's your focus mode?

enter-exit, as it's the fastest in my eyes and avoid 4 billion clicks a
session just for focussing :D

> * Favorite scripts?

atm. mk-saw-menu, currently I'm using nothing else outside from sawfish

> * Your own hacks?

Never had much, most became useless because of feature
additions/bugfixes in sawfish. But I got some modified like `some' or
`try-require' in my current sawfish-git. Well I write more about
possible upcoming changes later.

> * Suggestions on additional question items?

None yet.