Re: [README] More on sawfish-ui i18n issue

Hi, Chris, thank you for your work. I've confirmed what you said.

But I'm puzzled. It seems to suggest that gettext is somehow
related, but when I eval:
$ sawfish-client -e '(format standard-error "%s\n" (_ some-text-to-translate))'
it prints correctly, with i18n init enabled in sawfish/wm.jl

If called in interactive mode, the output of non-ascii is a mess, as
Wang Diancheng pointed out. So use -e and command-line arg as above.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)