ui: notebook and tree

I see in the the README.IMPORTANT file in sawfish 1.5.0:

"recently the old GtkNotebook UI has been replaced by a GtkTree
UI, sadly this widget does currently not support single-clicking
it, so you need to double-click it."

This seems to me a strange choice.  The GtkNotebook API is still
in good standing, while the GtkTree API is strongly deprecated
(i.e., gets a worse write-up than most other deprecated GTK
features).  The current GTK docs say:

"GtkTree is deprecated and unsupported.  It is known to be buggy.
To use it, you must define the symbol GTK_ENABLE_BROKEN prior to
including the GTK+ header files."

--
Allin Cottrell
Department of Economics