Re: Ebuild and Spec updated

On 31/07/09 03:56, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
Am Freitag, den 31.07.2009, 00:48 +1000 schrieb Allan Duncan:
On 26/07/09 02:27, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
Hi all,

I've made some changes to the ebuild and the spec-file of sawfish, would
be nice if someone could try them, as I'm running debian and therefore
can't test them natively.

Chris
On an AMD x86_64:

      Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
     /usr/share/apps/ksmserver/windowmanagers/sawfish.desktop

The sawfish.spec.in file needs to add
%{_datadir}/apps
after line 67.

I'll try an i686 tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing that out! The file has been newly introduced to
sawfish (it's used to display Sawfish in KDE4s WM-Selector), I'll update
the spec-file now.

Chris

OK, this all works on the i686 now.
Somewhere in the recent past the problem with getting the correct address for rep has gone away also.

However...
I reused the sources from the x64 box, rerunning autogen.sh to reconfigure it, and found x64 still mentioned in configure and elsewhere. I tried "make distclean" and it didn't clean up those files it should have.
librep and rep-gtk didn't has any x64 hangovers.