Re: Themer moved from trunk to sawfish-themer branch

* Christopher Bratusek <nano-master gmx de> wrote:
> it's ok to remove the themer from trunk.
> ... grab the new sawfish-themer branch:
> svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/sawfish/branches/sawfish-themer

There's just one issue with this.  The themer isn't a branch of
sawfish.  I know svn allows this sort of thing, but it's not
really what the trunk/tags/branches system is intended for, and
it might make things a little messy if/when the repository gets
converted to a DVCS.

A well-named directory under trunk is probably a better place.

-- Scott