frames

Hi everybody,

does anybody know how I can change the frame of a window? I see there
is a function called set-window-frame, but what is a frame? how do I
know what frames there are? how do I specify no frame?

   ,describe set-window-frame

   Native Function: set-window-frame

   set-window-frame WINDOW FRAME

   Set the frame associated with the window object WINDOW to FRAME (a
   list). If the window is mapped the old frame will be destroyed and a
   new frame constructed as specified by FRAME.

Also, I'd like to add some buttons to a frame (defining a new type of
frame). Does anybody know where should I look at?

thanks!

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/