Re: Release 1.3.4 coming in one/two weeks! SVN access for YOU. Decisions, decisions!

Andrea Vettorello said:     (by the date of Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:23:15 +0200)

> My contribution is so minuscule that the thought to have commit access
> to SVN never crossed my mind.

I see, thanks for your reply. Nevertheless you shouldn't underestimate
your work - you did a lot of work on wiki, and I suppose that it will
be difficult for you to stop :)