Re: Release 1.3.4 coming in one/two weeks! SVN access for YOU. Decisions, decisions!

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:

[...]

> 2. SVN access for YOU, write access to repository:
>
>  I proposed SVN access for you guys, to speed up our future work.
>
>  Currently it's only me and GSR who can work on SVN. And it's us who
>  will commit your patches. Wouldn't it be more efficient if you could
>  do it yourself?
>
>  I'm waiting for Timo, Scott, Andrea, Christopher and Teika to apply
>  for an account on http://live.gnome.org/NewAccounts

My contribution is so minuscule that the thought to have commit access
to SVN never crossed my mind.

It's guaranteed that every time I decide to spend some time on Sawfish
i get sidetracked with something else.

--
Andrea