Re: again about "Alpha backgrounds"
- From: Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>
- To: sawfish-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: again about "Alpha backgrounds"
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 21:46:31 +0100
Philip Langdale said: (by the date of Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:06:04 -0800)
we are using xcompmgr. The transset is supposed to work on all
windows, including gnome-terminal.
We do not use Profile->Effects for gnome-terminal transparency.
For every kind of transparency we are invoking transset and only
transset. Doesn't matter whether we use trannset for firefox or
without your patch:
- gnome-terminal frame becomes transparent like with all the other
windows around (eg. firefox)
with your patch:
- gnome-terminal frame is always 100% opaque, while the
gnome-terminal background uses real transparency (not the root
window, but windows below are visible). *While* all the other windows
(eg. firefox) still have a transparent window frame.
is that you you mean? (I'm still unable to obtain this kind of result).
Janek Kozicki |
] [Thread Prev