Re: wheeling to shade on (titlebar) window border

On Sun Feb 17  0:30 -0600, Mike Hokenson wrote:

> On Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 11:20PM, Josie Imlay wrote:
>> (bind-keys border-keymap "Button4-Click" 'toggle-window-shaded)
>>
>> Now scrolling on my 1px black border toggles shade.
>>
>> Is that what you mean?
>
> This doesn't make a difference for me, although now I can shade a window by
> using the Blackbox-ish handle at the bottom of the window in the FinalStep
> theme. ;)

That bit of code does work for the window borders, except for the
titlebar... I'd suspect that Sawfish doesn't consider the window border
to include the title bar, though I have nothing else to back that up
with.

--
Levi Ramsey
levi cygnetnet net				leviable gmail com

Linux 2.6.22.9-desktop-1mdv
 02:09:01 up 4 days, 19:31, 10 users,  load average: 0.27, 0.28, 0.26