wheeling to shade on (titlebar) window border

Hi,

I've been working with Sawfish for the last few days and have pretty much figured out how to get everything configured the way I like and worked around odd things like Audacious' playlist window not remembering it's last position, but there's one issue that's troubling me... I can't (un)shade a window by wheeling over the top border.

My browser window isn't gigantic, but it's always in the way. Rather than minimize and use the menu or a toolbar to restore, I just shade and continue working. I've been using Openbox for years and it handles this fine (could be a special case), so it's really become habit - quickly move the mouse to the top of the screen, wheel, <key binding> to open a new xterm, finish work & close, wheel back browser, etc.

Could this be controlled with a variable I've missed, some scripting, or adjustments to my theme? My attempts to change simple items like button layout in FinalStep have gone horribly wrong, so I'd rather themeing be a last resort. :P

Thanks,

Mike