Re: getting most out of debugging sawfish (need debian packaging help)

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Wed, 31 Dec 2008 09:49:27 +0100)

> - rename files in rox, rename them a lot, crash occurs every
>   hundredth rename, or so.

BTW, of course there is probably a bug in rox, but we don't really
care about that.

sawfish must never crash, just like linux kernel and xserver.
No matter how badly written other software is.

In fact we should be writing small 'badly written' test programs that
are trying to crash sawfish by bad behaviour. Then we should be
fixing those crashes ;-) But I doubt anyone is enthusiastic enough
about this idea, to really do it ;-)