Re: sawfish-experimental 1.3.5 ?

Am Freitag, den 29.08.2008, 15:30 +0200 schrieb Christopher Bratusek:
> Am Freitag, den 29.08.2008, 14:36 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
> > one thing I forgot about:
> >
> > I would create /branches/experimental in the SVN repository, and by
> > definition, ALWAYS:
> >
> > /branches/experimental == /trunk + patches [[Category:In experimental]]
> >
> > It is well know that when adding new features the quality of code
> > decreases. It's impossible to do otherwise - nobody is unable to
> > write perfect code from beginning. So experimental will be dedicated
> > to "polishing" new features. And when the quality is good - those
> > features go to stable release.
> >

> The Idea is pretty good. Ok -experimental is not that fancy, but of
> course that doesn't matter (It's just me who likes fancy codenames :) ).
>
> Chris
>
> GNOME/Sawfish rule!

While we're already at it, I thought about a sawfish-150 branch, in
which we could try to finish our goals for sawfish-1.5.0.

our current goals are listed here:
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Missing_patches

There are currently 6 goals. 1 is done (undeprecating viewports) - but
not yet commited - 1 is at 60% (sawfish-ui ui-rework) and the rest
awaits us.

Any thoughts?

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!