Re: Sawfish Release Candidate 1.3.4-rc1

Daniel M German said:     (by the date of Tue, 05 Aug 2008 02:45:38 -0700)

>  Janek Kozicki twisted the bytes to say:
>

>  Janek> wikia.com is down now. I guess that it will be up in an hour or two.
>  Janek> Then I we can update the website about release candidate and add a
>  Janek> download link for it. But nonetheless you can already download it from:
>
>   https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32
>
>  Janek> I look forward to see your feedback on testing 1.3.4-rc1
>
> Hi Janek,
>
> I am a bit confused. Where is sawfish code hosted? sourceforge or
> gnome? My current working copy comes from svn.gnome.org
>
> I was hoping just to do an  svn update and rebuild. That way my
> current modifications are still available to the new version.

That's a mess, I agree.

- SVN repository is on gnome.org
- all downloads are hosted on sf.net
- website is on wikia.com

I could look again if it's possible to host files on gnome.org. I'm
not sure if I have proper rights for that, there.

So on sf.net you have *only* latest .tar.gz file (produced from SVN
on gnome.org), nothing else.

sorry for that, and I hope that we will solve this issue.