Re: Sawfish Release Candidate 1.3.4-rc1

 Janek Kozicki twisted the bytes to say:

 Janek> wikia.com is down now. I guess that it will be up in an hour or two.
 Janek> Then I we can update the website about release candidate and add a
 Janek> download link for it. But nonetheless you can already download it from:

  https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32

 Janek> I look forward to see your feedback on testing 1.3.4-rc1

Hi Janek,

I am a bit confused. Where is sawfish code hosted? sourceforge or
gnome? My current working copy comes from svn.gnome.org

I was hoping just to do an  svn update and rebuild. That way my
current modifications are still available to the new version.

--daniel

Daniel M. German
http://turingmachine.org/
http://silvernegative.com/