Re: Sawfish Release Candidate 1.3.4-rc1

Hi,
janek_listy wp pl (2008-08-04 at 2143.04 +0200):
>   http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Window_menu_item_shortcuts

I was going to commit this one with the changes I suggested... once I
can access the page and see them again. ;] Done, and I hope wiki
changes are OK too.

Thanks to Christopher for commiting some others I said I wanted
to do days ago but got busy and tired instead (advice: if painting
walls and other DIY, make sure nothing is missing, sizes match, tools
are correct, etc, or you will expend more time fixing those than the
real work).

GSR