Re: Sawfish doesn't work properly with keybindings while using non-us keyboard layout

"Alex Smirnov" <sceptic13 gmail com> writes:
> I do nothing extraordinary. I simply switch an keyboard layout.
> For your information, all the keys in my russian keyboar layout have
> the state = state_in_us_layout + 0x2000.

Although I cannot reproduce that with X.org 7.1.1 on Linux,
after a bit of googling it seems that this is related to XKB.
See <URL: http://www.xfree86.org/current/XKBproto.pdf >, Section
2.2.2.

Perhaps Sawfish should just ignore bits 13 and 14 of the modifier
state.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>