Re: reviving sawfish development.

On Jun 28, 2007, at 1:29 PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:

PS: are you using sawfish on your desktop?

not regularly. I typically run Apple's quartz-wm

this is part of the problem too. You are less involved by this way,
I think that you can see my point here.

okay, sure. It's unfair for me to hold you people back, so consider this my resignation from sawfish "maintainership" – I'm sure you can work out amongst yourselves how to proceed from here.

I'm going to unsubscribe from this mailing list, so email me directly if necessary. Someone will also need to take over ownership of the list and deal with the admin requests, I can send them the mailman password.

	John