Re: decisions about applying patches

Michal Jaegermann said:     (by the date of Sun, 29 Jul 2007 11:05:22 -0600)

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2007 at 02:04:17PM +0200, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> >
> > Michal can you please send those 4 patches here to the list, along
> > with some comment?
>
> Those four are attached.

Thanks, I've put them on wiki. I did it rather fast, by copying emails
from mailing list archives. So please feel free to edit the patch
description.

And of course I ask everyone here to look at

  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Patches

And write your reasoning for inclusion/rejection. We all want the
best for sawfish, so we want only good patches, and not crappy
ones ;-)

Oh, and I see that Luis already added some, many thanks!