Re: gnome meta-key combos blocked by sawfish

On 7/29/07, eric <eholbrook austin rr com> wrote:
[...]

> installation. I've tried to figure out what part of the Sawfish
> configuration could be blocking these key combos, but haven't seen
> anything. Any clues about what could be causing this?

It's not Sawfish, instead it was changed the way to launch the "Run
Application" dialog (before a stand-alone application now it's managed
by the panel) and the menu. There's a two liners to integrate both on
the wiki ( http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Panel-integration ), but for
the menu, if i'm not wrong, there's a focus issue...

--
Andrea