help eliminating error popups from sawfish

Hi.

I've been getting some errors from sawfish whenever I run certain
programs, and wonder how I could either fix the errors or get rid
of the messages.

Specifically, about half the time, whenever a java program opens
a new window, or whenever I change desktops and expose a java
program, sawfish tells me something such as:

  Bad argument: #<subr x-atom-name>, 1684090739, 1

It doesn't seem to affect anything, but it's annoying to have to
click it to make it disappear.  I'd prefer to log a traceback
somewhere, instead of seeing a pop-up onscreen.

So, any ideas?

-- Scott