Re: Wiki maintainer wanted

On 4/9/07, Clemens Fruhwirth <clemens endorphin org> wrote:

Please step forward, if you have an interest in this resource being
available, and you are interested in taking over the maintainer
ship. http://sawfish.endorphin.org would then be configured to emit a
redirect to your location.

My plan B is turn this wiki into a static set of web pages,
and disabling PHP/pmwiki, effectively killing the wiki.

Well, it would be sad if the wiki disappeared. I've no experience
maintaining one, but if none steps up, i'm proposing myself.

I don't have a reliable web space to use, so other than the pbwiki.com
above, i'm going to ask if freedesktop guys are ok hosting the wiki on
their server...

--
Andrea