Re: lookup.jl google and koi8-r

Vladimir Zolotykh <gsmith eurocom od ua> writes:

> "Andrea Vettorello" <andrea vettorello gmail com> wrote:
>
>> I think you should investigate how to use the Sawfish REPL
>> (read-eval-print loop) environment,...
>
> Did you mean REP command (e.g the one about which Debian's dpkg tools outputs
>
>   ii  rep            0.17-7         lisp command interpreter frontends to librep

no, he meant "sawfish-client" command, which connects to the running sawfish
process (to have commands executed).

> ) and http://librep.sourceforge.net/librep-manual.html ?

This one looks more recent:
http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/manuals/libs/librep-0.13.5/index.html

see the "The REPL" chapter first, it explains how to dig some information
(search for variables by name etc., get help strings).

--
http://maruska.dyndns.org/wiki/