Re: Emacs frame don't get focused

On 6/4/06, Vladimir Zolotykh <gsmith eurocom od ua> wrote:
On Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:33:15 +0200
"Andrea Vettorello" <andrea vettorello gmail com> wrote:

> I'm not giving a lot of help, but with different Sawfish and Emacs
> versions(Sid) i get the frames focused when i switch between them. For
> the records, i'm using enter-only as focus method.

Yes, thanks, enter-only focus mode works for me also (Sarge). However
I grew accustomed to click focus and enter-only seems unhandy (at
least while it is still new to me). What possible merits of using
enter-only focus compared to click focus do you see?

I think the only advantage is when you use the X11 copy&paste, i.e.
the left/right mouse button to select text and the central button to
paste, i usually canceled or modified the selection trying to give
focus to a window with the click to focus method.

Andrea