Re: The sound of silence :-(

> It's awsome having a key binding that will launch, or switch to the app
> if it's already running. You can also have it do whatever neat thing
> you can think of if the app is already running and focused. Very fast.

Unfortunately, that doesn't work as well when you have 8 or 9 xterms
and a couple of copies of emacs that you switch among on a regular
basis.  I don't even have enough keys to bind to all the stuff I keep
active on a regular basis.

So back to the question: can sawfish support an always-up menu?  Or do
I have to find the time to hack the source?
--
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff cs hmc edu   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
                -- Isaac Asimov