Re: Wrapping in workspace grid navigation

Hi

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 01:40, Pauli Virtanen wrote:
> I noticed that the commands "workspace-left", "workspace-right", etc. do
> not wrap around the workspace grid, i.e. "workspace-left" does not move
> from the leftmost column to the rightmost. At least for me this would be
> the desired behaviour, as it makes navigation in a 3 x 3 workspace grid
> much easier.

You can get that behavior by adding the following to your ~/.sawfishrc
file:

 (define-special-variable workspace-boundary-mode 'wrap-around
  "How to act when passing the first or last workspace, one of
`stop', `wrap-around' or `keep-going'")

./Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <brix gimp org>