Re: [sabayon] Misc questions

On 01/28/2010 04:16 PM, Scott Balneaves wrote:
4. After you have saved GConf keys, where can you browse the saved
GConf keys in order to edit or delete them from the profile?
    The "Details" button in the Profile Editor shows only files and
directories.

Top two items should be "Mandatory GConf Settings" and "Default GConf Settings"
in the details pane.  Double clicking them should bring up a gconf viewer.

It appears that we might be seeing different behavior here. I don't see Mandatory GConf Settings or Default GConf Settings in the Details pane.

Warren