[sabayon] Further development?

Hi folks,

I have tried out sabayon with Debian Lenny and testing a few days ago
and I think the conecpt itself is very very cool. Much better than
anyhting else I have seen so far on Linux and I would really like to use
it. But the problem is that it keeps crashing when I try to safe any
changes.. Thatś sad because it would be a really helpfull tool I think.

My question now is if there is someone working on this or not?
If Sabayon works it would be possible to build up simple LDAP
enviroments and edit centralized profiles for each user with it. Could
be a nice thing :).

Greetings!