Re: [sabayon] Further development?

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 05:55:34PM +0200, Torben, Klassen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have tried out sabayon with Debian Lenny and testing a few days ago
> and I think the conecpt itself is very very cool. Much better than
> anyhting else I have seen so far on Linux and I would really like to use
> it. But the problem is that it keeps crashing when I try to safe any
> changes.. Thatś sad because it would be a really helpfull tool I think.
>
> My question now is if there is someone working on this or not?
> If Sabayon works it would be possible to build up simple LDAP
> enviroments and edit centralized profiles for each user with it. Could
> be a nice thing :).

I am currently working on just this sort of thing within Edubuntu, and have
been working the last couple of days on sabayon.

You can find me in the #edubuntu channel on freenode, or, probably more
appropriately, on the #sabayon channel in irc.gnome.org

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me
Systems Department | as much as a week sometimes to make it up.