Re: [sabayon] Mandatory items.

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 01:26:25PM -0600, Scott Duensing wrote:
> Well, I went through and changed all the little shields to locks on my
> profile.  Re-saved it, logged in as that user, and everything is still
> in the defaults.  :-(

Hmmm, interesting.  If I change my gold sheilds into grey sheilds, then they
show up in mandatory.

I need to sit down and figure out how to do the radio buttons the way I want.
I'll spend some time on that tonight.  Probably safer than what I've been doing
on translation stuff :)

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Anyone who has a library and a garden wants for nothing.
Systems Department |     --Cicero