Re: [sabayon] Mandatory items.

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 02:28:34PM -0600, Scott Duensing wrote:

> Also, in the menu while you're editing a profile is an option that
> says "Enforce Mandatory".  Does this do anything?

I didn't know what it meant EITHER, but the shadow^H^H^H^H^H^HChangeLog
knows...

2005-10-27  Alexander Larsson  <alexl redhat com>
    * admin-tool/sessionwindow.py:
      Add Enforce mandatory toggle menu item. You can use
      this to edit a settting that you earlier set as mandatory.

So, I'm assuming:
If you've changed a setting to mandatory, and then want to edit it later, you
won't be able to... unless you click this off.

That's my suspicion, anywho.  Could you give this a try while I'm digging into
the UI issue for the changes screen?

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Take eight minutes and divide by 90 million lonely miles,
Systems Department | and watch a shadow cross the floor.