[sabayon] Translators: please read

Hello all!

Well, this morning I *hope* I've done "the right thing" on some translation
issues.

Laurent Coudeur was having problems with groupsdialog.py po files not showing
up.  I think I had to run a "make update-po" in the po dir, so that it would
update all the files with new line numbers, and pick up the added file.  So
I've done that.

As well, I noticed that no-one was making a stab at translating the manual, so
I figure the reason why was that I had no LINGUAS defined other than C.  So,
I've added all the same LINGUAS that are available in the PO files to the
Makefile.am in the help dir.  This has resulted in... a rather largish git
commit.  I'm assuming I haven't done anything wrong.  Beg Forgiveness/Ask
Permission, etc.

I'm going to be the first person here to admit I'm completely clueless when it
comes to translation stuff.  I'd REALLY like it if someone would step forward
and either message the list, or me personally, if they're willing to be
"translation infrastructure helpers".  I'm just not that conversant with the
proper way to organize the makefiles, workflow, etc.

Anyway, let me know.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
Systems Department |     -- Ashleigh Brilliant