[sabayon] Re : translation of Sabayon UI

Hi,
Le 17/12/2009 05:51:44, Scott Balneaves a écrit :
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 08:54:14AM -0600, Scott Balneaves wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:53:15AM +0000, Laurent Coudeur wrote:

> > I get a problem on the main profile editing window:
> >  "Groups" button is left untranslated
> > Also in the Groups dialog:
> >  "Groups:" is also left untranslated
>
> Ah, ok, I'll have a look at that, I'm going to assume I've left a _( ) > off somewhere. I'll take a look into it today, see if I can make a commit for
> you.

Yep.  The groupsdialog.py file wasn't in the POTFILES.in file.

This did not seem to work I updated the po and updated git the two were still in English:
Groups Button in main dialog and Groups: in the Group selection dialog.
I cheated and updated them in the UI file to finish my screen shots.
Still more work to do on translation anyway.
I can recompile and send you a shot of the two dialogs in French with English Groups.

also I noticed There are 2 xml in the C folder for the Help and Po only generates one (The legal.xml file is not built)

See:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/sabayon/commit/?id=5306a4d4a3a620c66f534c677f4f7ad73086b9f2

Fixed in git.

Cheers,