Re: [sabayon] translation of Sabayon UI

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 08:54:14AM -0600, Scott Balneaves wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:53:15AM +0000, Laurent Coudeur wrote:

> > I get a problem on the main profile editing window:
> >  "Groups" button is left untranslated
> > Also in the Groups dialog:
> >  "Groups:" is also left untranslated
>
> Ah, ok, I'll have a look at that, I'm going to assume I've left a _( )
> off somewhere.  I'll take a look into it today, see if I can make a commit for
> you.

Yep.  The groupsdialog.py file wasn't in the POTFILES.in file.

See:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/sabayon/commit/?id=5306a4d4a3a620c66f534c677f4f7ad73086b9f2

Fixed in git.

Cheers,
Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Take eight minutes and divide by 90 million lonely miles,
Systems Department | and watch a shadow cross the floor.