[sabayon] apply order?

I assume the iteration order of storage.foreach() is effectively random.
Its not the order (nor reverse order) the files were added it, correct?

I also assume if there is an apply order dependency its up to the
source/delegate apply function to first iterate over all the files and
build an ordered list before doing the extract or merge, correct?

Assuming the above is true would it be worthwhile making the apply order
be identical to the add order? I suspect along with mozilla/firefox
there will be other source/delegates where the correct apply has
dependences on earlier "applies"
--
John Dennis <jdennis redhat com>