Re: Many items showing up on PS3 but not XBox 360

On 11/11/2017 5:48 AM, Jens Georg wrote:

The XBox 360 is
only showing a very small fraction of what appears on the PS3. I
have
been using Debian Stable but recently pulled v0.34.0.1-e969e from
git
and rebuilt from source--no difference in what appears. Any
suggestions
for how to troubleshoot?
The XBox 360 is rather picky and quirky. Do you have the additional
media package for xbox 360 installed?
I'm not sure -- are you talking about a media package for the Xbox 360 device itself, or is this a plugin/package for rygel? I am just using the system video player on the Xbox 360.
Can you spot a generic pattern of what is missing?

I don't see any pattern to it. There are a few different file types in my library but there is nothing consistent about which file types show up and which do not. Perhaps the only pattern is that files that are nested inside multiple levels of folders are less likely to appear on the Xbox, but even in the top level folder, files are missing.

Adam