Re: Many items showing up on PS3 but not XBox 360

Hi,

I have both a PS3 and an XBox 360 in my LAN. My entire library
appears
without problem on the PS3, but only a few items show up in the
video
player on XBox 360. There does not appear to be anything systematic
about which files are showing and which are not on the XBox 360 --
nothing consistent about file/media type, path, etc. The XBox 360 is
only showing a very small fraction of what appears on the PS3. I
have
been using Debian Stable but recently pulled v0.34.0.1-e969e from
git
and rebuilt from source--no difference in what appears. Any
suggestions
for how to troubleshoot?

The XBox 360 is rather picky and quirky. Do you have the additional
media package for xbox 360 installed?

Can you spot a generic pattern of what is missing?