Re: Question about rygel transcoding ogg

Am Donnerstag, den 10.09.2015, 17:04 +0200 schrieb Jens Georg:
[snip]
DLNA.ORG_CI=1 means transcoded. DLNA.ORG_OP=10 means Time-based seeking
only because we don't have a size for the the final file.

Can you also try adding response_headers.replace ("Content-Length", 16 *
1024 * this.handler.get_resource_duration ()); to that section?

Ok I tried this and some other lengths. At last the hardcoded length of
the equivalent mp3 file (3301518).

the bad news is it doesnt work, but we have a success:
The TV switches to playbackscreen afte a while, and after another while
and pressing play again it plays about 2 seconds of the title.
Timevalues (start and end) at the playbackslider are both at 00:00
first, and after playing the 2 secs at both at the endtime, which i
faked.
The stream info tells me nothing before playing and after playing wrong
bitrate (112 kbit) and the faked length (3:55).
So it seems to be a problem with the length and maybe the content-range.
Curious is the long time, which the TV needs to start playback and the
wrong  bitrate.
Should I phone to the techisat hotline, so that they may tell us, what
they need or how one can send trancoded streams to the TV without length
value?
Or do you have an idea, how to get the needed streaminfos of an native
(untranscoded) stream.

Greets, Wolfgang, and thanks a lot.