Re: Question about rygel transcoding ogg

Am Mittwoch, den 09.09.2015, 12:32 +0200 schrieb Jens Georg:
Hi,

[snip]

Er dread. I just remembered that implementing the work-around I had in
mind can only be done (nicely) in 0.26 :( Please use

ppa:yg-jensge/gupnp-unstable
[snip]
autogen.sh devel --disable-apidocs

[snip]

As far as well, got my own patched rygel running, and it at changed
something at the TechnisatTV:
the oggfile ist now marked as playable, but
it has no stream info (bitrate, and so on) and
it even doesn't play

So there seem to be another issue as in LG-TVs.

I have recorded some logging, maybe you can have a look at it.
It is stepping into the album and then pressing the play button on the
file.
(dont matter the logging line with 'umsortiert', I made this to monitor,
if the hack + patch works.

Maybe, you will see any difference.

Thanks a lot, Wolfgang