Re: Question about rygel transcoding ogg

Am Dienstag, den 08.09.2015, 15:20 +0200 schrieb Jens Georg:
Sorry, mz bad, it's of course G_MESSAGES_DEBUG.

~$ rygel --log-level *:5
now we have more output, but I dont see much about a user-agent
The logging is from switching on the technisat TV until browing in some
Album

192.168.2.211 is my rygel-server

the only thing I see is:

Looks good... So, just to be sure, playing pure MP3 files works?

Are you able to compile your own Rygel (from release tarball would be
sufficient) so I can give you a patch?

[snip]

I think, I could compile it myself. Is there a git repos anywhere? Else
I will use the release tarball.
When I get in trouble, I will ask you soon. (I'm developing only on MS
VS C++ and C#, but I think compiling under linux is no magic)