Re: Question about rygel transcoding ogg

Hi,

updated and upgraded to your launchpad stable repos and theyr
dependencies:
ppa:gstreamer-developers/ppa
ppa:vala-team/ppa
ppa:yg-jensge/gupnp

autogen.sh works with branch rygel-0-24
(because I want to build the stable one and the master didn't compile
because of missing deps)

Er dread. I just remembered that implementing the work-around I had in
mind can only be done (nicely) in 0.26 :( Please use

ppa:yg-jensge/gupnp-unstable

which has all of the missing dependencies for master (also will not need
the other two PPAs). Then apply attached patch (should be applicable
with git apply or just do the change manually)

Making all in librygel-core
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/wolfgang/Projects/rygel/rygel/doc/reference/librygel-core'
  GEN      valadoc-gen
error: failed to load driver

Please pass --disable-apidocs to autogen.sh to disable it. It's easier
than finding the proper valadoc version to work with the compile (that's
a bit annoying).

Btw, you can also pass "devel" to autogen, then rygel will be runnable
out of tree without the need of installing it:

autogen.sh devel --disable-apidocs

I think I'm not far away from getting my selfcompiled rygel

Actually you're done, docs and examples is the last things it does, but
it will not run properly because you would need to install it, I would
recommend to re-build with devel (see above).

greets from saxonia

Greetings from lower saxony ;)