Von: Jens Georg [mailto:mail jensge org]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. März 2015 17:02
An: M. Löffler
Cc: rygel-list gnome org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: mp4 video is not shown

Can you configure Rygel with a directory, place a singe file into that, remove ~/.cache/rygel/media-export.db
and run

G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all rygel -g MediaExport:5,*:2

Thanks.

Well, I have to admit that I forgot to do "apt-get dist-upgrade" for a
long time, so that figures out why there was gstreamer0.10 and
gstreamer1.0 parts installed.

Now with everything up to date 14.04 LTS, still the *.mp4 files won't
show up. I'm usually using BubbleUPnP on my android phone, but to be
sure I also checked with gupnp-av-cp with the same result.

I tried to add a new directory with videos and It only shows a new
folder without content.
So the problem now seems to be not only no .mp4 parsing but no parsing
at all. Is there a refresh whenever the server detects changes in the
folders or at ceratin intervals?

I already purged and reinstalled rygel, but it didn’t changed anything.
I hope there isn't another sloppiness of my side involved causing the
problem..