AW: mp4 video is not shown

Hi,

Thank you for your answer!
I ran gst-discoverer-0.10 on an example file. (Apt-get installed me version 0.10 not 1.0 with the rygel
package.)
It gave me this:
"
Topology:
  container: Quicktime
    audio: MPEG-4 AAC
    video: H.264

Properties:
  Duration: 0:52:53.979000000
  Seekable: yes
  Tags:
      video codec: H.264 / AVC
      audio codec: MPEG-4 AAC audio
      maximum bitrate: 192000
      bitrate: 151980
      encoder: Lavf55.48.100
      container format: ISO MP4/M4A
"
So I guess there isn't a problem.

However there are some errors beforehand. Can I ignore them?
"
(gst-plugin-scanner:6941): GConf-WARNING **: Client failed to connect to the D-BUS daemon:
//bin/dbus-launch terminated abnormally with the following error: Autolaunch error: X11 initialization failed.

GConf Error: No D-BUS daemon running
"

And one more question: Do I have to put all the files (system/rygel.service, sysv/rygel, wrap-dbus) in some
place on my system?  Until now I only followed the instructions in the README.ubuntu and used the
"upstart/rygel.conf" script.