Re: Ubuntu 12.04 to Humax DVR: Wrong directory shown

Am 2014-06-26 10:32, schrieb Robin:
Thank you  for your reply below.

 How do I change the default location of the @VIDEOS@ folder?
Rygel.conf says it is typically ${HOME}/Videos but I can not see where
I can change the location.

$HOME/.config/user-dirs.dirs

But that's for your whole user, just remove @VIDEOS@ and use whatever path you need in rygel.conf

The above comments are in response to Jens Georg's email of 26/06/14
07:43 as quoted below:

Ah. sorry, that's a bit confusing.

Please open $HOME/.config/rygel.conf in an editor of your choice,
find the section called [Tracker], change "enabled" to false.

Then go to the section called "[MediaExport]", and set "enabled" to
"true" if not already.

Under Rygel preferences I have entered only
/media/audio_visual/video. From the Humax my home directory is
being
wrongly  shown instead of the video one.  They are on different

partitions.

 What can I do to force the correct network directory to be
accessed
through the network by the Humax? I can not see an option within
the
DVR to change the network directory.