Re: Ubuntu 12.04 to Humax DVR: Server not found

Are the DVR and Ubuntu machine in different but routed subnets?

The humax is a DNLA client. The TV is connected to the humax via hdmi.

Here is some more info:
http://myhumax.org/blog/?p=540

Robin

The above comments are in response to Jens Georg's email of 31/05/14 16:46 as quoted below: