Re: Ubuntu 12.04 to Humax DVR: Wrong directory shown as source of films on main computer

Under Rygel preferences I have entered only  /media/audio_visual/video. From the Humax my home directory is being wrongly  shown instead of the video one just mentioned.  They are on different partitions.

 I can not see an option within the DVR to change the network directory.  I am told the humax will automatically present all available sources, but it is not picking up the source directory that  I have set in the rygel preferences!

What can I do to force the correct network directory to be accessed through the network by the Humax?